Monday 8 July 2019

My first awesome html webpage ever (Coding) ⌨️🖥️

Assalamualaikum, hii semua!
Saja nak share something new for me, mungkin bagi sesetengah orang kat luar sana, benda ni is only a small matter..

But then, i still want to put this memory here, maybe someday I'll scroll my blog and read this post, just to reminisce how difficult i was to finish this assignment.

Initially, bila cikgu perkenalkan kat kami tentang coding dan cara kita buat webpage, i was like thinking, "why do this thing (coding) is so hard, because we have to memorize the syntax and stuff, to make just a simple yet not-so-pretty webpage ?"

But then, bila dh belajar overall baru nampak dgn jelas dan faham. Hehehe..

Ni haa.. my webpage.. boleh visit. It's about Apert Syndrome. A topic that is related to medical issues.

web019.studentkmkn.edu.my





So, what can i conclude is that, IT and I are not meant to be hahahahah. Takde jodoh la, sebab tak minat.

No comments:

Post a Comment