Sunday 3 February 2019

A father’s love

Assalamualaikum semua,
Terdetik untuk menulis sbb situation ni menyentuh hati aku.


Okay, a few days ago, in December our family was about to buy new clothes for my siblings, in conjunction with new school session that'll begin soon.

It was at night when it happened.

While waiting for my mom and my sisters whom were buying school uniforms and stuff, we saw a man came out of a shoe shop from within our car.

This man, i guessed he was about 45, wearing shabby clothes and torned 'kopiah' were seen to be like finding someone outside the shop.

Then, he saw my dad and knocked on our car window. My dad lowered down the window and he started to asked for money.

"Bang, nak pinjam duit dalam 10 ringgit boleh tak bang."

"Kenapa?"

" Saya nak bayar duit kasut sekolah anak, saya terbawak duit sikit, tak cukup, nanti saya balik dan dtg sini semula, ganti duit abang"

His face was like wholeheartedly hoping that my dad would gave him the money.

Seriously saying that his face was really as if he is in times of need.

My dad looked at him, gave him the money, and he said, "tak perlu bayar, saya sedekah".

At first, i thought he was lying for money.. yaa.. i guessed everyone will be thinking the same as people nowadays are willing to do anything for money.

But then we saw him going back into the shop, paying the shoes for his child. We witnessed it right before our eyes. His wife were there too, beside him.

I thought, if the child knew that his father begged for money for the sake of buying her a pair of shoes, she must be touched and determined to study hard, to change their life for the better.

That's one of the sacrifices our dad did to see us in school, learn happily with enough learning equipment.

Maybe those being born in a wealthy family won't be facing this type of problem but imagine poor people facing hard times, everything is expensive, added with low parent's income, it worsen the situation.

For those who came from a wealthy family, please look upon your parents sacrifices in other terms.. for instance, if they are selfish, they would have been going for an oversea vacation without thinking about spending money for your school and stuff.

So kids out there, appreciate your parents, as you'll never know how long will they be alive in this mortal world. I urge this phrase upon myself, too.

Love and respect them because no one take care of you, teach you new things with affection as good as them.

I promise myself that I will my parents happy in any ways I could, spend more time for them especially in their old age.

No comments:

Post a Comment